In just a few weeks, we will be walking through the door of a new year. The possibility for a do-over or fresh start or a strategic experiment is in the air! Before you get too excited, or more overwhelmed, the LEAD Team wants to say “Don’t go alone! Let’s do it together!”
There are many ways we can network our ideas, questions or concerns to learn from each other. Here are a few to get you thinking about a strong 2015:
1. Join a coaching cohort for monthly conversations on one of the 4 Growth Indicators that are creating momentum and growth in leaders and congregations. New groups are forming now and will start in January and February and go for 6 months.
2. Get a one-on-one coach who will partner with you for the next 6 months to help you navigate leadership in this changing world. There is no reason to struggle alone.
3. Sign up for a congregational assessment that includes an electronic survey and one or two trained LEAD Consultants to help you know where to start.
4. Sign up for the 10 Minute Toolbox Video Series: Christian Leadership: A Way of Life.
5. Mark your calendar now for a strategic learning event or webinar
• February 28 Influence Event – conversation with Travis Reed and Phuc Luu from The Work of the People
• March 13-14 Camp Hope Train the Trainer Event – get ready for summer outreach
• March 21 Buen Camino – learn about your Latino neighbors
• May 12 (12 PM-1PM CST) Facilitators Training Webinar #1 – lead meaningful Covenant Groups
• June 11-13 Camp Hope Base Camp – training for summer staff
• August 15 Best Practices in Faith Formation – for adults who work with youth
• August 19 (12 PM-1PM CST) – Facilitators Training Webinar #2- lead inclusive Covenant Groups
• September (date and time to be announced) Webinar Best Practice in Faith Formation
If you don’t see what you are looking for let us know. The LEAD Team is networking with other organizations so we can figure it out together. Christian leadership is too important to go it alone. We are praying for a New Year where leaders get connected to each other as we lead out of a deep, bold, consequential faith in Jesus Christ.